ST ALBANS SUMMER COURSES = SOLD OUT
We are delighted to announce that we will be running holiday courses throughout the summer 2020 for children who are currently in Year 1 – Year 6. Unfortunately we cannot accept children who are currently in Reception, however sporty or capable they may be.
As you may expect there will be some changes to normal procedures and we have done our best to highlight these below. We have also created a short video explanation of how courses will run. This can be seen by clicking here
Unfortunately due to the decreased capacity, a lot of our normal ‘extras’ such as refunds for missed days, flexibility with drop off times, on the day bookings etc have had to be taken away.
Mount Stewart (Harrow) – 0 weeks. Unfortunately we will not be running at Mount Stewart over summer but we hope to be back in October
Wheatfields (St Albans) – SOLD OUT
Hobletts Junior School (Hemel) – 2 weeks. WB 27th July, WB 10th August
Kingsway Junior School (Watford) – 2 weeks. WB 27th July, WB 3rd August
Ladbrooke School (Potters Bar) – 2 weeks. WB 3rd August, WB 10th August
- Maximum of 15 children per venue per week. Booking must be made for the week NOT by the day. The cost is £125 (£25 per child per day).
- There are no sibling discounts or refunds for cancelled / missed days. After booking you will have a consultation call. If, within 24 hours of that you wish to cancel you will receive a full refund
- Courses run from 9am – 3pm with no late or early drop off times
- Courses are open to children who are currently in Year 1 – Year 6 with no exceptions
- There will be three coaches on each day and these coaches will remain the same throughout the week
- We will have access to all the normal equipment and areas of usage. Non contact sport will be played but other variations of games such as basketball / hockey / football etc will be played
- Hand washing / equipment cleaning will be constant throughout the day
- Social distancing will be enforced with the exception of first aid. Temperature checks will be taken at drop off
- If there are less than 10 children in your bubble group we may cancel the week. We will always give you at least 7 days notice if we are going to cancel.
- If your child misses a day, we will have to decide if you are putting the whole group at risk by returning. As a guide, if your child is going to a different camp on one of the days then they won’t be able to return. If your child is missing a day because you are spending the day together as a family then it will be ok to return.
- Once you have booked you will receive a consultation call to go through how the days run and what you will need to know. If, within 24 hours of this call, you wish to cancel you will receive a 100% refund
For more information click here