CSE understand and cater for the ever-growing daily demands that both schools and parents face. To help with this our After School Childcare Service allows schools to offer wrap around care to parents until 6.30pm. We believe in offering only the highest quality of provision to primary schools, children and parents. See below for how this service will benefit your school.
Benefits for School
- Ability to offer childcare options to your working parents / guardians
- Ensure that children who come from families with working parents / guardians are safe, active and in an educational environment
- OFSTED registered (separate to the school) ensuring the highest of quality
- Coach consistency – We can take care of any end of day lock up procedures if you don’t have an on site caretaker
To enquire about setting up ‘After Hours Childcare’ provision in your school please call us on 0844 693 2220 or enquire by clicking here.
Information for Parents
- Flexible collection times up until 6.30pm
- Minimum 2 members of staff providing indoor and outdoor activities
- Food options available
- Simple booking online or with childcare vouchers
- Your child is kept safe in an environment they are familiar with, working with the same staff members each week
- All staff hold the relevant childcare, food hygiene, DBS and child protection certificates.
To book onto your schools’ after hours childcare provision please click here.