Join the Team
We don’t currently have any openings but we are always on the look out for amazing multi sport coaches.
If you think the below job role suits you then please get in touch at email@example.com
About the role:
We are looking for someone who loves working with children and has a passion for sport & teaching. You will fit right into our already incredible team if you:
- Are enthusiastic and outgoing
- Are experienced in, or eager to experience working in a school environment
- Love sport
- Want to develop yourself, both as a sports coach and a human
Full Time = 40 hours per week
For a maximum of 37 or those hours you will work in school(s) delivering PE sessions or even occasionally teaching alongside teachers to give them the confidence to be better PE teachers.
A minimum of 3 (maximum 6) hours will be your own personal development time. Do you have something that you really want to do / learn / try / develop but just don’t have the time? We encourage you to continuously develop yourself and will work on a personal development time management structure to suit you.
During non term time you will be coaching on our holiday camps
- 3-6 hours per week paid personal development time
- Freedom to set up your own birthday parties or weekend coaching schemes under our insurance, name, booking system etc where you keep 100% of the profit
- Join a team who are determined to develop not only the children they teach but also themselves
We see someone leaving our company to do a similar role for someone else as a failure. We give you all the tools to create your own future within the company, or, if it turns out you don’t see yourself working with children in the long term, we can help you develop so you can move upwards in whichever direction life takes you.
Want to apply
Call us on 07720 683 696